Unless you have insurance, payment is due in-full at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards.
Your health insurance or employee benefit plan may cover services in-full or in-part.
As you evaluate the resources you have to pay for treatment, you may want to consider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the co-pay amount that I owe at the time of service?
- For more information about payment and insurance, please see our policies.
You can pay through either PayPal or regular credit card options.